in the shade of happiness
whether it be...
* a pair of fairy sun catcher flipflops to hang in the window - WindwoodGlass,
* a photograph of a chive in bloom - ThoreauFair,
* Victorian scented soaps made of roses - Nanassoaps,
* a handmade glass peacock fused bowl - ZaritGlassworks,
* the bumblebee that was caught on photo paper - UnderTheSameSky1,
* the blending of fuchsia & royal blue mixed together on a bead - BettyGiftStore,
* paper kisses to let one know that they are loved - InfinityPaperBtq,
* shimmery organza butterflies tied with a gold bow - NanaLetha,
* dragon stones to wrap around you - 3DesignDimensions,
* the sound of a jingle bell that lets you know your mew mew is near - SewBizzyGifts,
* the beauty of a rose when captured in your favourite scent - Hummingbirdswing,
* a crocheted bow to keep you warm - KathysYarnCreations,
* a tasseled scarf to add pizzazz - HahnMade,
* blueberries that help you cook in the microwave - Stitchinthread,
oh, and a wee faerie by the name of Lacy...
what do all of these things have in common, well they are all PURPLE!!
the colour purple can conjure magic, robe royalty, enhance creativity and above all else, it brings with it a sense of peace.
a thank you goes out to curator: Belinda of catcraftsmo and the Creative Addictions Team - Sweet Sixteen for sharing my faerie in her purple themed collection.
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools
at some time there became a link, an attachment, a connection or how about just being tied to one another. perhaps this relationship has a deep and profound meaning or maybe it was circumstance. either way, i feel that the these two have become synonymous with the holiday season.
through the senses of sight, touch, auditory, taste and well smell too.
sight - the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite of violet in relation to blood, fire, rubies...
touch - feeling of corduroy, silky, angora, boucle, velvety, sequin, soft, rough....
auditory - lullabies, chamber, chorus, cappella, carolers, jokes, commercials, bells....
taste - hot cinnamon, robust wine, candy sweetness, crisp apples, sugary cookies....
smell - cinnamon, spicy, candied cherries, fruity, roses, scented markers...
a thank you goes out to curator: JoyForToes - Natasha and her Bright holiday - 2 Etsy Treasury featuring Stella the Flower Petal Faerie and for showing us how she celebrates the colour red.
interviews with the Faerie Nursery