- the cobwebs have new cobwebs spun upon them with again new ones again on top of that with another whole layer on top of that although i will say that it's a good thing spiders like to spin their silk in different shades of paint as it certainly does add a splash of colour ~ blicky ~ but colour none the less
- the dirt pile that was once swept into the corner has now upped and managed to find the dustpan itself
- or how about the ivy that was in such a knotted jumbled mess that it figured out how to actually dance the twist
- what about trying to erase the pretty pictures that have been drawn on the scattered note pads
- and then who could forget the tumbleweeds mixed in with the beads that roll aimlessly across the floor ~ i will note though that i have absolutely no idea where tumbleweeds might have come from here in the nursery
- oh yeah ~ and what about the ball of yarn that had turned itself inside out only to find another knot on the end that was in a different colour
- then there was that really really really long purple thread that somehow came across spools of green and pink and yellow threads and then wrapped them all so tightly together that they will be able to be separated
- how do you water the silk flowers that have taken root on the floor
- what about the coloured markers that have long since dried up but are still so extremely smelly that we use them as incense to keep the nursery smelling fruity
- and how on earth do you pour the food coloured dyes back into their own matching coloured bottles
i think that the nursery is finally starting to look clean although a few things just might need a bit tending to so i do believe that it's list time ~
i don't think that i am able to walk past a sheet of bubble wrap without having to stop but the question is whether i or you for that matter, can stop at that very first balloon? and yes, i will admit of being guilty when it comes to NOT being able of walking away but what would be the fun of it all if i could just walk away but i'm wondering then if i would then feel that i didn't do my civic duty to the 'bubble'.
it all begins the gentle pressing in of the very first one and then waiting to hear that burst of air that makes you feel like you are jumping out of skin with anticipation. from there it just turns into a frenzy of twisting, turning and squishing about so it sounds like popcorn jumping around in a hot oiled pan.
but then there come the feeling of panic, dreadfulness, and even anxiety as you find yourself at that last blister. you know the one, that one that makes your heart slow down and your fingers to freeze up just incase you can't stop in time and you end up making that last move too soon. and then it happens, you hold your breath, close your eyes tightly and try to lavish this very last and final pop before it is time to walk away as there is no further reason to stay.
Faerie Amma -- the rambling of a woman in love with faeries. and faerie dust. and faerie flower petals. and faerie yarns and.. and.. and...